Goodnight Messages for Her

Goodnight Messages for Her

So, you’ve been texting all day, non-stop, just you and her. It’s been wonderful, every inch of you is craving her. Maybe it’s your wife, your girlfriend, or even that cute girl you met the other day and you can’t stop thinking about her beautiful smile. Now it’s time to say goodnight, but you have no idea what to say. In one sentence, you need to describe how amazing this long texting session was, while also making her feel like you want to continue talking when she wakes up. You also have to take into account how cheesy or clingy your text is, so you can’t overdo it. Confusing, am I right? So here, we’ve done all the dirty work for you! Here are some romantic good night messages that will be more than enough to give her a huge smile while thinking of you before going to bed.

Also Visit ➴


Goodnight Love Messages for Girlfriend
Tonight, I hope that you dream of us because I want all of your dreams to come true. Good night!
Sleeping is the only way to make our time separated less dreadful, so let’s hope it will be daytime before we know it. Good night!
They say that the moon is the only thing that protects us from the darkness of the night, but your smile shines brighter and is definitely more beautiful to look at. So I can’t wait for this night to pass so I can look at that smile again. Good night.
40 Cute Love Quotes For Her

Also Visit ➴


The nights away from you are only worthwhile, when I am dreaming of the great moments we spend together during the day. Good night. I love you.
The only thing that is more painful than not seeing your smile while we are separated, is not being there to hold you while falling asleep. Can’t wait to see you tomorrow. Good night.
I hate good-nights because it means I am praising the time you spend away from me. What I want to truly say, is that I can’t wait to see you again.


Also Visit ➴



A text message cannot simply portray all the things I want to say to you right now, so I’m going to say nothing, sleep well, the rest is for when I see you when you wake up.
50 Romantic Quotes You Should Share With Your Love
Our bodies may be away for the night. But my soul will always be right next to you. For as long as we live. Good night, I love you.

Also Visit ➴



The only reason I want to go to sleep is that it is the only way to see you while you are not here because you are always in my dreams. So, good night, can’t wait to see you again!
I’m having a hard time to understand how people can sleep alone at night, ever since I met you, sleeping on my own feels like I’m locked up in a cage made of bed sheets. Can’t wait for this night to pass so I can see you again. Good night.
Sweet Good Morning Messages for Her
I promise myself every night, that tomorrow I will become an even better lover than I am today. And that is the only reason I can stand being away from you every night because I know that the next day will be better. Good night, and wait for the better things to come.
If our love was a TV series, then the nights would be the “on the next episode” segment, because every night I dream of all the things I want to do with you when I wake up. Good night.


Also Visit ➴

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cute Good Night Messages for Your Girlfriend